Monday, June 16, 2014

... Aussie Nail Monday - Super Heroes and Villians

Hiya! Welcome to another episode of Aussie Nail Monday. Todays theme is Super Heroes and Villians which is quite exciting! It also gave me an excuse to grab the stamping plates!


I've chosen Iron Man and I've used Essie Bordeaux, Essence A Piece of Forever and piCture pOlish Nude. While I think that the colours work really well together if I had to do this mani again I wouldn't use the Essie. Being a jelly it was just too thin and runny for what I wanted to do. Also I found it really hard to match the opacity on each nail.


Iron Man is reversed stamped from the FUN 11 plate and I think he looks quite good considering the issues I had with Bordeaux.



Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

4 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews