Monday, May 26, 2014

... AN Monday - Disney ...

Hmmmm ... *insert excuses for not blogging here* ... Well that definitely wasn't the way I was hoping May would turn out but hey! Live and learn :)

Guess what ... It's AN Monday!! Todays theme is "Disney" and with the exception of the Pixar movies, there are only a handful of Disney movies/characters that I seem to like but my favourite of all time is Tigger!!


T-I-DOUBLE GRR-ERRRR!  I gave this my own twist from the many Tigger inspired french manis on google images (I'm crediting the first one I saw which was here). I've used piCture pOlish beige for the base and then have used piCture pOlish mellow yellow, candy and popsicle for tigger himself. The image is reverse stamped from the FUN11 plate! LOVE!


It's been so long since I used Popsicle and I'd forgotten how much it shimmers! Divine! Even though I painted Tiggers tummy the wrong colour (doh!) I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. Simple yet effective! I can see I need to work on my french manicures but practice makes perfect. I'd love to revisit this another day.


Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews