Monday, April 7, 2014

... AN Monday - Animal Print ...

YAY! AN Monday is back and I've combined it with the "Paint it Blue" theme for Autism Awareness. ASD is a big part of my daily life but I'll get onto that another day soon. Todays theme is Animal Print and I had a really hard time narrowing down my choices for this! Recently I had a bit of a complaint about striping tape hating me and someone kindly sent me some nail vinyls which appear to be all the rage lately!


I've chosen to use the stunning Pretty Serious Crystal Lake as the base with an unamed black on top covered with a matte top coat and I've used the zebra print nail vinyls. I think the blue and black works really well.


For a newbie I'm quite pleased with how these Zebra stripes turned out! They need work but compared to how much rage striping tape produces, I can see we will be friends.



And because I've had this in my head for the whole time I was doing this mani ... Sit back, relax and enjoy! Zebra Zebra Zebra!!!

Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews