Monday, March 10, 2014

... AN Monday - Bridal Nails ...

YAY! Aussie Nail Monday! Todays theme is Bridal Nails and I was quite looking forward to trying these. I hate to say it but when I got married, I don't think I had anything on my nails. I was 21 and definitely not in a polish phase. I do regret this but I'm making up for that period!


I decided to use Illamasqua Pink Raindrops with stamping from Konad plate m82. I'm happy with the results. Simple yet classy. I'll definitely have to try Pink Raindrops again in the future as it was really pretty.


I think next time I need to line up the stamping a little bit better but I'm happy that I managed to get the image all the correct way around! Hoorah for small steps!

Now ... speaking of wedding! Have a selfie of moi after attending a wedding over the weekend for my cousin!


Super rare treat for you right there! Aren't you glad you checked the blog! I only appear every 12 months or so as I usually just keep to the nails. Feel the love!!

Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews