Monday, October 28, 2013

... Aussie Nail Monday - Free Choice ...


Free Choice Aussie Nail Monday today! I thought this would be a great idea but then I sat forever trying to work out actually what to do?

In the end I've gone for a simple splatter mani that I think works quite well with the Halloween theme of this month!
The red splatter is NYC Color Fire Hydrant over OPI Alpine White in GelColor. As always, I recommend the tiny straws from kids fruit boxes/juice boxes for these! They seem to work 10000% better than anything else.

I'd forgotten how much fun these are to make. Nothing like making a pretty mess in the name of art! I'll definitely be splattering again in the near future!


Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews