Friday, March 9, 2012

... Guest Post - Jens Painted Tips ...

Super thanks to Jen for writing up todays Guest Post. I've not been feeling myself lately but hoping to be back on the frankening bandwagon soon. Keep those great comp entries coming!
~*~*~*~
Hello, I am Jen from Jenspaintedtips.blogspot.com.

Sarah is so neat and awesome. She needed guest posts for FRANKEN-MARCH. I had the PERFECT polish that was made for me by my friend Mandy!

When Behind Closed Doors came out I whined and cried that I wanted it, Mandy made me a franken. She did it with loose glitter and pigments. She called it Midnite Jen Jen. very appropriate name. :)
See all the micro glitter??
  I love that the bigger glitter is sparse.
 This polish makes me all kinds of happy!
Thank you Mandypants for an incredible polish, and Thank you Sarah for being such a great friend!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful franken and gorgeous nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I just tried to email you my franken contest entry but your mailbox is over quota and it bounced! =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. how the heck did I miss this post??????? I LOVE that you love it JenJen. I love making frankens for my pals- Im not sure I'd ever sell em cause I make em with bits of love.. sparkle and a little bit of mud :) <3 Thanks Sarah for posting this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews