Monday, February 6, 2012

... Essence Sun Club - 04 BBC Orange Sunset ...

Essence Sun Club - 04 BBC Orange Sunset
Purchased at Target - $3.50 AUD
Colour number 4 is Orange Sunset and well it's definitely orange. I'm generally not a huge fan of extremely bright colours and tend to use it mainly for nail art but this grew on me. Especially as it hides a lot of imperfections and just looks fantastically bright and happy.

This is 3 coats and as with Pink Heat - you need 3 or you will have a visible nail line showing. This applied like a dream and as you would expect from Essence is fast drying and awesome.
** Final Verdict **
If bright polishes don't scare you then give this a go! To me it is a happy and fun polish so give your nails some summer brightness!

4 comments:

  1. I love orange polish, it's so hard to find a good non-neon orange creme so I'm going to be on the lookout for this!

    I've tagged you for the Nail Polish Tag: http://labmuffin.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/notd-summer-stripes-and-nail-polish-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen these in Target yet but I'll be looking for them next time. :)

    I've tagged you in the 11 Question's tag: http://www.prettypurplepolish.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, love this bright orange, looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews