Saturday, February 25, 2012

... 7 days - 7 ways! Day 6 ...

7 days - 7 ways!
Day 6 - Tips
Coral Colours - Black Sateen
I've been feeling extremely unwell and I'm not good at blogging in advance so you'll have to put up with a simple half assed effort today.

Thought I'd rock some black tips. There are numerous ways you can go for this look from freehand to sticky tape but I've always found the easiest way is with tape you can buy for French Tips. Manicure does a great pack of 20 that only costs $3 that you can buy from places like Priceline and Kmart.

Really easy - paint and add tips. Done!
Hopefully you are still reading! I haven't managed to blog daily for a week in a LONG time! Only one more day to go ... Woohoo!

3 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews