Friday, October 21, 2011

... Chi Chi - Man Eater with Stamping ...

I thought that I should really start working on nail art with my polish swatches after doing a bit of a flick through of my work. In real life it's always the stamping or nail art that gets the most comments. The ones where I put more effort than just painting nails so from here on I'm going to try and give that a go on most manis.

So ... here is yesterdays mani of Chi Chi - Man Eater with some stamping. I originally was just going to get rid of that visible nail line by stamping over the tip ... lets just say I went a bit wonky with the first one but then I was really pleased with how it turned out. Something really different - well I thought so anyway - half a zebra mani!
Stamp plate is BM 219 and the stamp polish is Konad Special polish in Black.

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews