Saturday, July 30, 2011

... Exhibit - 11 Mint Green ...

Exhibit -11 Mint Green
Purchased from Gloss Cosmetics - $4.95
I picked this up by impulse last time I was at Gloss. I'll be the first to admit that I don't own many green polishes and I haven't tried any Exhibit polishes yet ... in fact I had never even heard of that range until I saw it. There seems to be crud-all about it on Google so here goes ...

What drew me to this particular shade is how shiny it looks in the bottle ... but it's ever so sheer.Mint Green would definitely describe the colour so they've gotten that right but I probably should have tried this over a nude but oh well ... anyway this is 3 coats and it's streaky in places but it dried quickly.  

What's really intrigued me is the fact the colour shifts from this minty green to like a silver ... interesting!

** Final Verdict **
If you are looking for a green that's not "in your face" green then this is a possibility. It's subtle enough for work if you don't mind the streaks. I've got plans for this one later as a base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews